About Helen Close
Helen is a coach, facilitator and corporate strategist with over 30 years experience in the private and public sectors. She has proven ability to facilitate clients to transform and grow in effectiveness.
Helen’s fascination with understanding the motivations of human behaviour is coupled with her corporate upbringing and professional experience. This has resulted in her strong desire to maximize human potential in the business world. She is passionate about building people’s capacity to have a voice, live with integrity, develop leadership skills and be responsible for their results.
Helen has held numerous senior managerial positions. With a diversity of perspectives and an awareness of their synergies, Helen maximises results. She has initiated and executed customised, multi-disciplinary strategies for clients. These have empowered organisations to achieve new and significant levels of success.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Australian Institute of Management, Associate Fellow
- Australian Market and Social Research Society, Member
- Institute of Public Administration Australia, Member
- FACNET WA, Member
- RIMER Certified Practioner
- LSI (Lifestyles Inventory) – Human Synergistics, Accredited
- SocialStyle – Tracom Group, Accredited
- Neurolinguistic Programming, Certified Practitioner
- Arts Management Degree, WA Academy of Performing Arts (partial)
- Bachelor of Psychology, University of Western Australia
Helen has been mentoring members of AIMWA since 2007.